Simple strategies to
Upgrade Your Career
Without losing precious time and money on expensive degree courses that give you the theory but not the practical steps
You will want to attend this workshop if any one of these is true for your current situation at work...
- You want to be recognised and rewarded for your superior work without begging for it
- You want the next promotion or career change without frustration
- You want to learn to self-promote without bragging
- You have great ideas that keep getting claimed without your permission
- You would like to be more confident at work without feeling like an imposter
- You want to secure leadership opportunities without fighting to get them
- You would like to have more influence at work even without authority
- You want to learn how to navigate office politics without getting burnt
- You want to gain access to the rooms where decisions are made without having to ask
If you said yes to any of these, do yourself a favour and sign up to the
Upgrade Your Career workshop.
Your FUTURE SELF will thank you!
During the workshop I will show you a framework for personal career success that you can start to implement immediately
and experience remarkable results
in 90 days
Join the Free wORKSHOP - OPTION 1
BEST FOR USA, NZ, AUS
USA: Mon 19 July @ 6pm New YoRK
NZ: tue 20 July @ 10Am auckland
UK: mon 19 July @ 11Pm London
AUS: tue 20 JULY @ 8AM SYDNEY
**Sign up even if you cannot make the time. A replay will be available for a limited time**
Join the Free wORKSHOP - Option 2
BEST FOR AUS, NZ, UK
AUS: Tue 20 JULY @ 6PM sydney
NZ: tue 20 JULY @ 8pm AUCKLAND
UK: mon 19 JULY @ 9AM LONDON
USA: Mon 19 JULY @ 4AM NEW YORK
ABOUT your WORKSHOP FACILITATOR
I'm Nancy, former corporate executive, MBA and Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma who built a very successful career in corporate Australia, having re-started my career from scratch, in a new country.
I'm a coach and consultant who is very passionate about helping people be the boss of their own careers, climb the career ladder and to avoid the glass ceiling.
I'm on a mission to share my frameworks with as many people as I can through Thrive At Work (thriveatwork.com.au), a coaching and consulting practice equipping ambitious and highly motivated women with tools and skills to break down the barriers stopping them from achieving success in their careers or businesses. Tools that put them in the rooms where "make or break" career decisions are made.
I look forward to sharing these frameworks with you so you can ask "what ceiling?" instead of "how can I crack that glass ceiling?".
See you inside!
© 2021 THRIVE AT WORK | thriveatwork.com.au | All rights reserved